Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Responsibilities as a Blogger

I never really thought I had any responsibilities as a blogger.  I figured I just type up my rambles and post them on the internet and maybe someone will read them. To be honest I didn't think anyone but my professor would read this, and he has to. There are responsibilities I have as a blogger, but I guess I just never thought of them as responsibilities. One could be to put up blogs that do not offend my audience. If I only have two followers, I should not go around making fun of them, if I do then I won't have any followers. I would be some girl basically talking to herself on the internet. Another job, (it kind of goes with the first one) would not to put up anything too inappropriate. Again I would not want to offend or scare off any followers or random readers. Also I would not want to get kicked off the internet, not sure that is possible. Blogger's responsibilities would also include making blogs, that either entertain or are desirable to read. What would be the point about blogging on shit no one wants to read or does not entertain my audience. I should also check my blog and post regularly in case any followers want to ask a question or comment, (not that I think anyone really will). I think those are all my responsibilities as a blogger, I'm sure there are more, but that is all that comes to mind. Feel free to comment and list what I should also be doing. As my first blog said I don't know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment